Your typical responsibilities as a Motion Graphic Designer/Video Editor includes:
- Accomplishes work requirements by taking complete ownership
- understand a brief and conceptualize the output
- Help create storyboards. Designing, pitching, animating, and seeing a project through completion
- Take a brief client servicing team and edit the footage or video or film accordingly
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film/video.
- High-quality work and proofreading to produce accurately.
- Working in a team with a flexible approach.
- Keen sense of selecting good audio, colours, animations etc.; can edit raw video footage and add effect/elements/animations to enhance the motion graphic.
- An inquisitive attitude and explorative approach to work
- Open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
- Key skills Required- Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Motion Design, Photoshop, Final cut