DViO is an integrated marketing company with digital and technology in focus. We have a multi-country presence — and love to build technology that improves social engagement, advertising, and marketing experiences.
We also incubate and are partners with companies that are leading the 4th Industrial Revolution. Our partner and incubatee companies include companies in VR, AR, Mixed Reality, Content Technology, Video Personalisation, Influencer Marketing Tech, etc.
We are looking for a leader to handle the SEO Team.
- Plan, implement, analyze and improve all SEO activities
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Manage website analytics platforms (Google Analytics) and ensure proper usage
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the website
- Collaborate with the content development team to map keyword targets to content development.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, GTM)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience with SEO on a global scale
- Ability to speak multiple languages a major plus